About the role
We are currently recruiting for a Tool Room Technician in the maintenance department.
The role is to provide an effective and efficient tool room function to support the needs of the business.
- Installation, maintenance, repair, refurbishment and modifications to multi cavity mould tools
- Implementation of best practice for tool maintenance to minimise tool damage, breakage and downtime.
- Completion of records, files and drawings as required.
- General administrative duties, including general telephone enquiries
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent team working skills to work collaboratively with colleagues and communicate effectively in order to meet the business objectives
- Contribute to team meetings and put forward ideas and feedback to improve ways of working
- Good administrative skills
- Awareness of Health and Safety and ability to maintain a safe working environment
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Holiday entitlement is 33 days per annum including public holidays.
Salary is dependant upon experience and competencies.
If you have experience of working in a fast moving consumer goods environment, although not essential, but have a 'right first time' approach and meet the competencies required, we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to Laraine Stevenson, HR Advisor, Weener Plastics.
Closing date for applications is 24th January 2020.
We promote equality of opportunity and diversity within the workplace and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
07 Jan 2020