"Pro-active and result-oriented leader who can make the organization accelerate as a team"
As Operations Manager you are ultimately responsible for the operation in Dromcollogher. You participate in building the strategic roadmap for the coming years and you take care of the implementation. As Operations Manager you are a part of the Management team and will report directly to the Managing Director. You manage all operations activities:
- Directly leads the Plant Team consisting of Production, Mold Maintenance Service, Technical Service, Quality, and Planning & Logistics
- Close collaboration with Finance, IT, International Sales, Project Mgt, Innovation and development (I&D)
- Stimulate, organize, and lead continuous improvements and changes against a background of operational excellence and lean principles in line with the intended results of the WP Group
- Able to build teams and manage them with a clear dot on the horizon
- Managing work processes and steer them towards safety, quality, delivery reliability, costs, and the environment, in line with and in line with the Operational Excellence plans within the Group
- Realization and reporting of production and business objectives (KPI driven)
- Take responsibility for the quantitative and qualitative output of production
- Process control, quality thinking, delivery reliability, OEE and cost control in line with turnover are important elements of the position
We are looking for a candidate who meets the following criteria:
- •"University" work and thinking level.
- •Demonstrable experience in a comparable position in a highly technical environment.
- •Natural leader who can further develop teams and connect disciplines.
- •High energy level with a strong drive for continuous improvement in a rapidly growing organization.
- •Analytical in nature.
- •Proactive in developing, presenting, and implementing concrete improvement proposals.
- •Result orientation, decisiveness and a hands-on mentality characterize your personality.
- •Experience with Lean, 6S, TPM, operational excellence and continuous improvement is necessary.
- •Experience with high-quality large-volume plastic production is to your advantage
A dynamic independent position within an internationally operating professionally growing company with room for initiative, focused on collaboration. Of course, this position offers market-based primary and secondary employment conditions.
Plastics Ltd Ireland is a company on the move. We are a leading producer of
high-quality and specialist in deo packaging products that are sold worldwide.
WPI designs and develops customer-specific and strives for a high degree of
delivery reliability and quality. It involves large volume production that are
produced on behalf of manufacturers of multinational brands for the Personal
Care, that are marketed through various customers.
based in Dromcollogher Co. Limerick. and is proud to be a worldwide leader in
it's markets. The Limerick site has 100 FTEs. This highly automated plant has
in recent years seen large investments in the very latest production
technologies and investment in the Limerick site will continue in the coming
years. As an organization, we need to continue to learn and grow, whereby
continuous improvement is a key for success All this in a clean and pleasant
working environment where our operations works 27/4 in 4 shifts.
Weener group, the Ireland plant also fulfills a role as an Excellence Center supporting
6 sister sites globally for this strategic product group. Our dedicated I&D
department and technical support team has been set up for this. To realize this
'growth', we are looking for an Operations Manager.
Contact: HR Dept
Weener Plastics Ltd
+353 63 83118
26 Nov 2021