m/w - full time
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join our successful team. You will manage a small team of 6 – 7 operators, as our plant operates 24/7 you will be required to work a 4 shift cycle. Full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintenance of product Quality standards
- Achieve manufacturing targets and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain constant adherence to all company customer and legal requirements.
- Support and direct maintenance team to ensure machinery is running effectively and downtime is minimized.
- Day to day management of the production line and associated operators maximizing production capacity.
- Manage the performance of direct reports and have input into the overall team development and performance.
- In conjunction with Human Resources ensure the production team is fully trained across each discipline of production.
- Present Daily Review meetings to Management.
- Hold shift changeover briefings.
- Solid record of attention of detail and strict adherence to procedures.
- 2- 3 years' experience as a Production Supervisor in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Plastic moulding experience would be desirable.
- Working knowledge of ISO and BRC standards would be desirable, however full training will be provided.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in people management.
- Ability to consistently deliver business results, demonstrate ownership and accountability.
Benefits of the Role
Our employees contribute to the success and continuity of the company. We offer our people personal growth and a rewarding career by training and education programs, international job opportunities and a solid employment package in a sound work environment.
For further information please email your enquires to email@example.com
To apply for this position please click here and upload your CV and Cover Letter.
31 Aug 2017